We have taken years of customer feedback and suggestions from our best-selling Skog Å Kust BackSåk line, and are excited to announce the BackSåk Pro!
Loaded with features, the BackSåk Pro is the only backpack you need for travel, sports or your everyday commute!
- Made from 420 Denier Rip-stop Nylon and coated with TPU
- Heat taped seams lock out water, mud, sand & dust
- Lightweight - Weighs only 2.3 lbs
- 35 liter main compartment seals with a roll-down and clip design and provides IPX-6 waterproof protection
- EVA foam padded back & cushioned adjustable straps for comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Adjustable and removable waist strap
- Waterproof & airtight IPX-7 Splash-proof exterior pocket
- Inside features a laptop compartment, a large zippered pocket, an elastic mesh slip pocket, and key clip
- Interior features a high-visibility white TPU coating, making is easy to see all your gear inside the bag
- On the exterior, side elastic pockets provide a great place to carry a water bottle or other gear for easy access
- Duraflex brand clips and hardware
- Multiple handy D-rings make for easy attachment points or options to strap your bag down when necessary
- Reflective elements on both the front and back of the bag for added visibility in low-light conditions
We Stand Behind our Gear!
All of our products are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects - Love S.Å.K. or your money back! We also have the best customer service team...ever. Seriously, if you have any questions, comments or concerns we are always here for you.
35L BackSåk Pro
Material: 420 Denier rip-stop nylon, coated with TPU and heat-taped seams
Weight: 2.3 lbs
Measurements main compartment when closed measured seam to seam: 20” tall, 14” long, 7.5” wide.
Measurements exterior splash-proof pocket: 15” tall, 10” wide. Zipper opening 10”
Measurements interior laptop sleeve: 15” tall, 9.75” wide.
Waterproof Rating: BackSåk Pro's main compartment is rated IPX-6; it is intended to protect your belongings from rain, splashes, and intermittent shallow submersions - such as dropping overboard or accidentally falling into the water. It is NOT intended for underwater use or prolonged submersions.
When properly sealed the exterior pocket of BackSåk is both airtight and waterproof. Before exposing your bag to wet conditions, test to make sure that the zipper is fully closed and air is not escaping from the pocket.
To function properly, the air-tight zipper on BackSåk Pro needs to be lubricated from time to time. Please use only the included lubricant, or any other high quality zipper lubricant.
Apply lubricant before long term storage (store with zipper in the closed position) or whenever lubricant wears off during use.
Even though these zippers are rust proof, if they are exposed to salt they should be washed with fresh water after use to avoid any salt build up. Make sure BackSåk Pro is completely dry before storing - damp fabrics are subject to mildew.
Hand wash only.
Designed in Pennsylvania USA | Made in China