Sometimes in your daily commute or adventures you don't have the need for a large backpack or duffel bag, but still want to protect your gear from the elements. Enter FannySåk - our durable, ultralight solution for everyday carry. Wear it around your waist, sling it over your shoulder or strap it to your bike or kayak and rest assured your gear will be protected from anything Mother Nature can dish out!
- Made with 420D TPU-coated rip-stop nylon
- Heat taped seams lock out water, mud, sand and dust
- High-visibility white TPU coating on the inside
- Lightweight - weights only 6.5 oz
- Waterproof main compartment features an airtight zipper
- Water-resistant exterior pocket features a splash-proof zipper
- Interior features an elastic mesh dividing pocket and key clip
- Comfortable non-chaffing nylon webbing
- Straps are adjustable up to 46" - suitable for most ages and sizes
We Stand Behind our Gear!
All of our products are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects - love S.Å.K. or your money back! We also have the best customer service team...ever. Seriously, if you have any questions, comments or concerns we are always here for you.
When properly sealed the main compartment of FannySåk is both airtight and waterproof. Before exposing your bag to wet conditions, test to make sure that the zipper is fully closed.
The exterior pocket of FannySåk is only water-resistant, not fully waterproof. Always use additional protection with electronics, and other water sensitive items, before storing in the pocket if there is a chance the bag may get submerged, or exposed to prolonged driving water or rain.
To function properly, the air-tight zipper on FannySåk needs to be lubricated from time to time. Please use only the included lubricant, or another high quality zipper lubricant.
Apply lubricant before long term storage (store with zipper in the closed position) or whenever lubricant wears off during use.
Even though these zippers are rust proof, if they are exposed to salt they should be washed with fresh water after use to avoid any salt build up. Make sure FannySåk is completely dry before storing - damp fabrics are subject to mildew.
Hand wash only.
Designed in Pennsylvania USA | Made in China